Freitag, 28. November 2008

type o negative - love you to death



in her place one hundred candles burning
as salty sweat drips from her breast
her hips move and i can feel what theyre saying, swaying
they say the beast inside of me is gonna get ya, get ya, yeah

black lipstick stains her class of red wine
i am your servant, may i light your cigarette?
those lips smooth, yeah i can feel what youre saying, praying
they say the beast inside of me is gonna get ya, get ya, yeah

i beg to serve, your wish is my law
now close those eyes and let me love you to death
shall i prove i mean what i'm saying, begging
i say the beast inside of me is gonna get ya, get ya, yeah

let me love you to
let me love you to death

am i good enough for you?
am i good enough for you?
am i?
am i?
am i good enough
for you?

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

*umfall...Peter Steele...!
(sind hier Kommentare überhaupt erlaubt?)

Orland hat gesagt…

Nice blog...
i enjoy it very much :)

Pls visit my blog at:
www.dalvindoorlando.blogspot.com
thank you so much

Best regard,
OrLaNd
@@@ INDONESIA @@@

Maak hat gesagt…

klar sind kommentare erlaubt. :-)